25 Things To Do Before My Next Birthday…
This one is quite amusing since my birthday is Friday. So I am going to make a list of things that I want to get done before Friday and see how much of the list I complete.
1. Keep the kids alive. This is very important. Hence why it is at the top.
2. Workout Everyday…even if it’s just a quick walk around the hood.
3. Get every piece of laundry done…before Friday…now that’s a challenge!
4. Get to bed before midnight some time this week.
5. Make sure all my “cleaning chores” are done by Friday…no one likes to clean on their birthday.
6. Lose a pound. It’s the tiny goals that keep me motivated.
7. Grocery shopping…we are almost in “Mother Hubbard” status. (seriously…click on that…have you ever read it? Creepy!)
8. Clean out one closet in the house. It’s amazing what accumulates in a year.
9. Catch up on some shows on my DVR list.
10. Bubble bath and wine one night…maybe two. (my birthday night doesn’t count)
11. Order Little Z’s birthday present. Her birthday is the same day as mine.
12. Have sex. With a
random stranger…hahaha just kidding…with my husband of course.
13. Take the littles to the park…weather permitting of course…today is cold and rainy.
14. Tie my shoes…**I am running out of ideas here people**
15. Try not to yell so much…that will take more of numbers 10 and 12. I truly hate yelling but sometimes it’s the only way they L-I-S-T-E-N!
16. Don’t strangle the teenagers. Need I say more?
17. Wake up. Hey this one is important….I don’t think the household would operate very well without my presence.
18. Consume lots of caffeine. This will be needed to complete 1-17.
19. Be Thankful. Figured I had better throw that in there…this is starting to sound like a struggle.
20. Take my Zoloft. Believe it or not…I forget to do this.
21. Go to the spa. Hahahaha!
22. Dye my hair. Don’t need all these gray hairs reminding me how old I am going to be on Friday.
23. Go to the dentist to check on the 4 gaping holes in the back of my mouth. It’s on the “to do list” board but I will probably still forget.
25. Breathe. Can’t do anything on this list without that right? **grasping at straws**
Whew this was a challenge!