Thank you To The Cuddle Fairy for including me in this listy!
This would probably be much easier if I could list 50 things that
piss me off upset me.
DISCLAIMER: The following are in no particular order!
- Motherhood (most days)
- My husband (most weeks)
- Red Wine
- Working out (I hate working out but I love how I feel afterwards)
- My children’s laughter
- Sunny days
- Rainy days
Fuck the winddays without wind
- Bubble Baths
menshowers…had I not used the cross out in that it could have read much differently
- Pedicures. There is something about pretty feet that fixes everything
- Coffee and most caffeinated beverages in general
- Sushi! I LOVE sushi and can instantly feel myself get happier as soon as I know I am going to eat it.
- Good music
- Drifting in a cool pool on a hot day
- Vacations with my herd…as much work as it entails getting ready for such trips, the memories we are creating with our kids is so worth it
- When my husband buys me
- A clean house
- The beach
- When the internet is working right
- My friends near or far
- Sleeping in
- Text messages instead of phone calls (have you ever tried to have a conversation on the phone with 3 toddlers?)
- My toddlers bedtime
- A good book or blog to read
- Date nights with
Channing Tatummy husband
- When my family is all healthy
- My favorite TV shows
- Comments and likes on my blog 😀
- When I am done trying to figure out 50 things that make me happy
- When humanity is kind to one another
- Creating my FRIDAY’S TOP 5
chained to my best friendmarried (Dating with 3 kids and in my 40’s would suck) Tomorrow this thought might change but right now I don’t want to killlove my husband
- My German Shepard, Roxy, she loves me unconditionally and rarely leaves my side
- That there are only 10 more things for me to try and think of
- Roller coasters…although I have not been on one since having kids and I am afraid my
throwing up apparatusstomach has changed.
- Anytime I am getting to use my artistic side
- My story of how I became a mother
- Cold beer with clamato juice
- The smell of gain laundry detergent on my clothes
- Good health
- When the laundry is done…oh wait that never happens!
- That I am done with this list! Although I am sure that as soon as I publish it I will think of 20 more things that I forgot to mention.
This has been circulating for a while now so if I tag you and you have already done this then just send me a
slap in the head message 😀
I am tagging:
ANOTHER DISCLAIMER: Please don’t feel obligated to complete this but if you do take your time and I can’t wait to learn more about you!!!
With regards to your sanity,