Recently I did the “50 Things That Make Me Happy” writing challenge and I seriously found it a dispute with my sanity to find 50 happy self characteristics. Well being the momster that I am I have decided that I am going to write about the “50 Things That Piss Me
The Fuck Off”
- Stepping on a lego or any other small jagged toy. This one I am sure is on many mommy’s lists. Right up there with stepping on a 5 sided jagged thorn. Or maybe even fire hot glass. I am quite certain that they all feel the same.
- When the ice machine in my fridge runs out. That sucker is on speed ice and it still doesn’t produce enough ice for this family to get to the end of the day. Doesn’t help that everyone, but me, in the house doesn’t know how to push the fast ice option when it has timed out. And to add to the problem, not mentioning any names ,
Matthew,is notorious for filling a cup up with ice and water and then leaving it on the counter to sit. The ice melts and then it’s just water and by the time he tends to it…it’s warm. He dumps it in the sink and gets a new freshly filled glass of ice water.
- My husband when he insists that he’s right about E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G. I am sure I am not the only one with a man like that but I would sure enter him in a contest for
a new husbandmoney over who does it best. Guess we all want to be the best at something.
- Anyone who makes an effort at something and then does it half assed. I hate this!!! It’s a pet peeve with me. If you are going to take the time to do something then please follow through and do it correctly.
- Getting my tongue burnt by hot food.
- Slow drivers in the fast lane. Although now that I live in a very small town I don’t drive a freeway much and no one is ever in a hurry around here. But my recent trip to Las Vegas was a road rage nightmare.’
- When my morning alarm goes off. I hate getting up to an alarm…but on school and gym mornings it is a must.
- The dryer signal. It’s a reminder that the clothes now need to be folded before they start to wrinkle. And of course it always goes off right when I am in the middle of something I feel is
- My children misbehaving. Especially in public.
- When the dishwasher doesn’t clean the dishes. What’s the point of even having a dishwasher if you have to wash everything before you put it in there? It should just be called a dish rinser instead.
- No toilet paper. And of course this is always when I have already sat my precious arse on the porcelain god.
- Waiting. I hate waiting for anything. But I really hate it when I am waiting on something or someone that is late. Even with having 3 little ones I am rarely late for anything.
- The wind.
- When my husband farts in the car and it
smells like something died in his bowelsstinks. He doesn’t roll the window down and he pushes the child lock so that none of the rest of us can roll down the window either. He thinks it’s funny….I however, DO NOT!
- SLOW INTERNET! Welcome to rural Nevada where you spend half your time waiting for the internet to work.
- My husband’s snoring. Inevitably I try to fall asleep before him usually with the help of ambien or wine
- When my dog tries to runaway. Every time the front door is left open for any amount of time she darts right out it! And the only way I can get her back is to take one of our vehicles and chase her down until she gets in. Doesn’t she realize that she has life so good here?
- Having to update software. This is especially upsetting when it then messes something else up. Create one bug to fix another.
- Blue kids toothpaste. They get it over every white surface of their bathroom.
- Dead beat moms and dads. Especially the ones who claim to be so good at parenting when they have never had to parent. You can read about my
shit stormbattle with this here.
- Restless Leg Syndrome. If you don’t suffer from it then you haven’t a clue as to how irritating it is and how much it makes me want to
chop my legs off at the kneecry. If you aren’t sure what it is then google it or you can read about my struggle with it here.
- My kids asking if it’s snack time every 20 minutes. This especially occurs right after I have gone to the grocery store and the pantry and fridge are full of goodies. Like somehow in their warped little minds we are supposed to go through all the snacks in one span of an hour.
- When I can’t figure technical
shitstuff out. I am self taught with everything that has to do with photography and blogging. Trial and error they call it. I call it F*#K this S#!T! Unless of course it works when I attempt to conquer it. Then I am happy as a pig in shita happy camper.
- Rude people. Especially the ones who work at the DMV. Is it a pre-requisite on an application? Also people who are mean when they drink. My advice to them is just do us all a favor and put the
- Clutter. Therefore you can only imagine how high my blood pressure is with 3 toddlers and a teenager.
And let’s not forget the hubby.I don’t think I have mentioned him yet have I?
I am linking up with the following linkys: