Welcome to another weekend of #momsterslink
Friday 8am(PST)US until Sunday 11:55pm(PST)US.
It is open to any new or old blog posts that you would like to link up! For anyone who is not sure how a link up works don’t be afraid to ask me in the comments or you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I am happy to answer any questions or help you with linking up. Linkys are a great way for others to read your blogs and for you to discover other new blogs! It’s all about sharing the #bloggerlove! My lovely friend Becky at Cuddle Fairy has just created a helpful post all about how to join linkys and linky parties…pop on over if you are confused on what to do …her link is oh so very helpful and can be found here.
Rules are as follows:
- Please copy and paste my badge, which is located at the bottom of this post, into the bottom of the post that you choose to link up in the HTML/TEXT portion of your post. This helps others discover this linky!
- Then copy and paste the URL from your post and return to this page and click on the blue button at the bottom with the little frog on it. Fill in the blanks and link up! Once you get the hang of it you will want to link up to every linky there is! Trust me!
- Please make sure to check out at least 2 other blogs that are also linked up and comment on said blogs. Commenting is a great way to interact and get noticed in the social world!
- When using any social media please use #momsterslink especially via twitter so that I can retweet along with tagging me @domesticmomster. Please note that I will be sharing all posts across all my social media.
- If you choose to, you can also follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Google+ but not a necessity!
Above all… just have fun…meet other bloggers… and discover new blogs to follow!
<div align="center"><a href="http://domesticatedmomster.com" title="Domestic Momster" target="_blank"><img src="https://domesticatedmomster.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/link-logosmall.jpg" alt="Domestic Momster" style="border:none;" /></a></div>