Welcome to another weekend of #momsterslink
Friday 8am(PST)US until Sunday 11:55pm(PST)US.
Link’s are a great way to discover new blogs and also to get your blog some new readers. The only way this works… is if everyone posting, participates in sharing the #bloggerlove.
If you are not quite sure how to link up to a linky, my wonderful friend Becky at Cuddle Fairy has a great instructional post here.
Rules are as follows:
- Please copy and paste my badge, which is located at the bottom of this post, into the bottom of the post that you choose to link up in the HTML/TEXT portion of your post. This helps others to discover this linky!
- Then copy and paste the URL from your post and return to this page and click on the blue button at the bottom with the little frog on it. Fill in the blanks and link up! Once you get the hang of it you will want to link up to every linky there is! Trust me!
- Please make sure to check out and comment on at least 2 other blogs that are also linked up. Commenting is a great way to interact and get noticed in the social world!
- When using any social media please use #momsterslink especially via twitter so that I can retweet along with tagging me @domesticmomster. Please note that I will be sharing all posts across all my social media.
- If you choose to, you can also follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Google+ but not a necessity!
Above all… just have fun…meet other bloggers… and discover new blogs to follow!
Grab my badge code and get to linking up!
<div align="center"><a href="http://domesticatedmomster.com" title="Domestic Momster" target="_blank"><img src="https://domesticatedmomster.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/link-logosmall.jpg" alt="Domestic Momster" style="border:none;" /></a></div>