I was tagged by my friends Becky at Cuddle Fairy and Debbie at My Random Musings for this fun questionnaire about getting to know more about me! In the day to day blogging world all of us get so busy that we forget to stop and ask questions sometimes…so these types of posts are great for that.
The rules are as follows:
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you and answer their 10 questions
- Add the badge to your post
- Write your own 10 questions and tag 10 bloggers to do the same
1. If you could return to one place you have already traveled to, where would it be? Jamaica.
2. What kind of music do you like? I love music in general. My favorite band is “No Doubt”.
3. What’s your favourite book or magazine? What is a magazine? Do people still read those?
4. What’s your favorite thing to shop for (ie: handbags if you asked me)? Home decor. I love decorating and designing.
5. If you could travel back in time & give your 17-year-old self one piece of advice – what would it be? Ditch the boy…he’s a waste of your valuable time and energy.
6. Do you have a favorite sweet / candy? Have to go with skittles here. It’s all about tasting the rainbow.
7. Do you have any pets? Yes. A German Shepard named Roxy who thinks she’s human. She is the best dog I have ever owned and has proven to be a valuable asset to this family.
8. What’s your favourite perfume? Right now my pick is Deep Red by Hugo Boss. A bottle of perfume lasts me like a year.
9. What was your first job? Kmart.
10. Name one blog that you really enjoy & follow regularly (I know it’s hard to choose just one!). This used to be easier when I didn’t have 2 linkys to host and an “outside blogging” life to attend. Not to mention there are quite a few that I really enjoyed and then suddenly they just stopped blogging. I would have to say the one I do like to frequent a lot would be “Behind The White Coat“. I love to read her stories. And her photography intrigues me.
1. If you could be invisible for one day, where would you go and what would you do? For some reason I am stuck on this question. I would have to say I would want to go somewhere that is top secret to find out what’s really being said about stuff going on in our country. But I am also afraid I would hear something I don’t want to. I wouldn’t mind spending a day in Channing Tatum’s dressing room either. ;o)
2. What is your biggest fear? Anything bad happening to my kids.
3. If you could commit a crime with no fear of retribution, would you do it? Hmmm. I would rob a bank if I knew I wouldn’t get caught ;o)
4. Who do you look up to most? Myself. As narcissistic as that sounds…there’s no one I can rely on more then myself.
5. What is your favourite colour? Any color that relates to the fall.
6. What is your most embarrassing moment? There’s just too many.
7. If you could be any fictional character, who would it be and why? Jack Skeleton. He lives Halloween all the time.
8. What is your favourite gadget? My Ninja Blender.
9. Facebook or Twitter? Used to be Facebook but now that I blog I would say I am on twitter more.
10. Who is your favourite author? Dean Koontz or James Patterson. Love both their styles of writing.
My Collective Chaos
- Beach or mountains?
- What’s your favorite brand name?
- How long have you been blogging?
- Link the best blog post you have read today.
- Favorite color for a car?
- If you could be any age again what age would that be?
- If you could have any questioned answered…what question would you ask?
- What’s your favorite television show?
- Halloween or Christmas?
- Are you attracted more to looks….or personality?
If you weren’t tagged and you would like to participate please consider yourself tagged and make sure to leave the link in my comments so that I can read more about you! If I have tagged you and you have already been tagged and completed the task then also leave the link in my comments.
I am linking this post with the following linkys: