Welcome to the blog of a certified momster who has raised 2 boys who are all moved out and on their own, still currently raising a 6, 7, and 8 year old, a husband, a German Shepard, and our latest addition a Pug. And getting by while consuming large amounts of coffee, wine, Zoloft, and Kolonopin like Pez candy.
I am a full time SAHM whose days are filled with …..well read my blog and find out. I blog about whatever comes to mind which includes motherhood, marriage, and the pursuit of not ending up in a straight jacket. (feel free to click on any of those…they are good reads and if you like any of them by all means share…share…share!)
But regardless of how much I rant and poke at my life the truth is I know how truly lucky I am to have the life that I do. I have a hard working husband that provides very well for his family and because of this I get the privilege of raising
all these little assholes all this wonderful offspring of ours. And even on the bad days it’s still the most rewarding experience I have ever had. The little crew think I hang the moon…and I love that.
10 Little Facts About Me…
1. I am an aries…this means there is no winning an argument with me. I am hard headed, opinionated, and highly emotional.
2. I was pregnant or nursing from May 2009 – Sept 2012…consistently…I can also benchpress a small pick-up.
3. I LOVE the “Denver Broncos“. Like obsessed to the point I will delete people from my Facebook who try to intimidate me about them. Thankfully I married a Broncos fan and we are raising 5 more Broncos fans.
4. I prefer salt over sugar.
5. I used to be the lead singer in a punk rock band in my early 30’s.
6. I grew up in a very small town, moved to the big city, and now am raising my kids in an even smaller town than what I grew up in.
7. I don’t own a purse that cost over $100 nor am I much of a fashionista…I like simple…jeans and a t-shirt. Sometimes even more simple…along the lines of thinking that putting yoga pants on is getting dressed.
8. I wear minimal make-up. No foundation…usually just mascara and a light lip gloss. I truly believe that less is more.
9. I am not a morning person…it takes a large dose of caffeine to get my ass moving. If I didn’t think I would give myself a heart attack…I would pour my 5 hr energy into my coffee.
10. I am a huge fan of “No Doubt“…have been for about 20+ years now.