Thank you To The Cuddle Fairy for including me in this listy!
This would probably be much easier if I could list 50 things that
piss me off upset me.
DISCLAIMER: The following are in no particular order!
- Motherhood (most days)
- My husband (most weeks)
- Red Wine
- Working out (I hate working out but I love how I feel afterwards)
- My children’s laughter
- Sunny days
- Rainy days
Fuck the wind days without wind
- Bubble Baths
men showers…had I not used the cross out in that it could have read much differently
- Pedicures. There is something about pretty feet that fixes everything
- Coffee and most caffeinated beverages in general
- Sushi! I LOVE sushi and can instantly feel myself get happier as soon as I know I am going to eat it.
- Good music
- Drifting in a cool pool on a hot day
- Vacations with my herd…as much work as it entails getting ready for such trips, the memories we are creating with our kids is so worth it
- When my husband buys me
- A clean house
- The beach
- When the internet is working right
- My friends near or far
- Sleeping in
- Text messages instead of phone calls (have you ever tried to have a conversation on the phone with 3 toddlers?)
- My toddlers bedtime
- A good book or blog to read
- Date nights with
Channing Tatum my husband
- When my family is all healthy
- My favorite TV shows
- Comments and likes on my blog 😀
- When I am done trying to figure out 50 things that make me happy
- When humanity is kind to one another
- Creating my FRIDAY’S TOP 5
chained to my best friend married (Dating with 3 kids and in my 40’s would suck) Tomorrow this thought might change but right now I don’t want to kill love my husband
- My German Shepard, Roxy, she loves me unconditionally and rarely leaves my side
- That there are only 10 more things for me to try and think of
- Roller coasters…although I have not been on one since having kids and I am afraid my
throwing up apparatus stomach has changed.
- Anytime I am getting to use my artistic side
- My story of how I became a mother
- Cold beer with clamato juice
- The smell of gain laundry detergent on my clothes
- Good health
- When the laundry is done…oh wait that never happens!
- That I am done with this list! Although I am sure that as soon as I publish it I will think of 20 more things that I forgot to mention.
This has been circulating for a while now so if I tag you and you have already done this then just send me a
slap in the head message 😀
I am tagging:
Blogging For Therapy
Three’s A Herd
Mom Of 1 and 10
Modern Dad Pages
Three Boys And A Mom
ANOTHER DISCLAIMER: Please don’t feel obligated to complete this but if you do take your time and I can’t wait to learn more about you!!!
With regards to your sanity,
Relationship to food…
Who in their right mind doesn’t have a love for food? Yes I realize that those who struggle with eating disorders may have a different view about food but thankfully I have never had any type of eating disorder. I do however have a long list of other disorders. But let’s stick to the subject at hand here shall we?
I love everything about food…except having to shop for it as I have written before.
I watch endless amounts of cooking shows to help improve my culinary skills. I even save some of them to my DVR to have reference to when needed. I have so many recipes pinned on my Pinterest that every time I try to look one up I spend more time scrolling to locate it then I actually do preparing it.
If I am hungry then I also get super cranky and become a
crazed lunatic angry human in 2.5 seconds if food does not quickly come in contact with my mouth. I am talking PMS related cranky with a side of psychotic behavior….more then my usual psychotic conduct. And if we go to a restaurant and there is too much of a wait I will insist that we get back in the car and drive to another location…which yes I realize is a catch 22 because sometimes it can take longer deciding where else we want to go and then traveling to said destination instead of just waiting at the first preference.
My favorite food to
inhale indulge, until I have to unbutton my pants, is Sushi. Here in Nevada we are a bit spoiled because most sushi places in the city are “all you can eat”. And I consume well over my “all you can shove in your mouth eat” price. Even talking about it right now my mouth is literally watering. **wipes drool off the keyboard** My Little B Man loves it too. I ate sushi during my entire pregnancy…yes I know they say you aren’t suppose to but what do you think the Japanese do? Stop eating sushi while pregnant? Heck no and look how smart they are. Little B Man is well above his age spectrum as well and literally will take a raw piece of salmon and shove it in his mouth just like his mama. I really don’t know if his being smart, and me eating sushi while pregnant, has any relation but I was simply stating he came out fine.
Now as for the loving food but not wanting to be fat is simple. It has nothing to do with looks but more with health. I have a long line of “weight related” illnesses in my gene pool and well I really don’t want to be another statistic. This is the main reason I have recently decided to make a change and start exercising. I really don’t eat much bad food. (wine doesn’t count) But I am falling short on being more active. This doesn’t mean that I constantly deprive myself from “goodies” but I believe everything should be within moderation….again wine doesn’t count.
For The Love Of Food,
I am linking this post with the following: